28 February 2014

28-Feb-2014

Sweetest Goodbye

I have always loved that February is shorter than the rest of the months. Not that I have a reason not to like the month itself, I just enjoy the fact that it's different. That said, I'm eager to see it end because for me personally this is the last month of Winter. 
I'm going to work later tonight so I think I'll rest a little bit now. Not that I'm so tired of the only one seminar I have today but I prefer to be fresh when I go to work. I'm not the one supposed to fall asleep while I'm there - the children are.
Also, my friends are supposed to come over for dinner tomorrow evening. I promised to prepare a fruity cake, Ratatouille and my famous tomato sauce so I'll be busy in the kitchen the whole of tomorrow. I'm not sure how many of them will come, somewhere between 2 and 12 people are expected so ... Should be fun, right?

You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...