21 February 2014

21-Feb-2014

Friday. I'm in love!

Excuse my cliche at the heading. I just couldn't help myself. I was supposed to be working tonight but my boss called to say they don't need me so Mr. Boyfriend and I found ourselves with an expected evening together. That is always a good thing, as you can imagine. And because we are such house worms we are going to watch tv series all evening. I managed to convince him to watch my favourite series together and I gotta say - he likes it, he really like it.
Watching series together kind of become our thing. While we were living in two different countries we would watch the same movie/ tv series and then we will discuss it on Skype. We we try and watch it at the same time, so the feeling that we are in this together will be even stronger.
A few months ago his favourite show ended (I couldn't stand it, so he was watching it on his own) and I wasn't watching anything so we decided that he'll give a chance to my favourite show. I have already seen the whole thing once but now is different - I have someone to discuss it with and is so much fun. I also appreciate it a lot more now and I'm able to see all of the little sings and hints, which makes it particularly great.
And tomorrow I'll tell you more about the show itself.

You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...