03 February 2014

3-Feb-2014

Scribble Away

Another week has started and I could swear that the previous has just began yesterday. Time flies so fast when I'm busy at school, it's unbelievable. Before I realise it the spring will be here and the school year will be almost gone. And I remember being back home for the summer just like it was no longer than 2 weeks ago.
In the meantime, Miss Jack-Of-All-Trades booked herself to work at the stadium for three Saturdays in a row starting this week. As much as I hate working there I need the job and I'm willing to give up my pride (and comfort) for the greater good. I just have to remember to cover my ear-piercings with plasters so none of the bossy ladies will have a reason to send me home earlier like the last time. To be honest they have too many conditions for the kind of job they are offering but nevertheless - I need them more than they need me.
Well, that's that. Nothing new under the sun. The friend of mine that was visiting me had great night at the Taylor Swift concert and according to her it was "Magical" so I guess it all went according to plan. Now is my turn to go listen to P!nk live. Maybe the next time she comes around the old continent.



You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...