13 February 2014

13-Feb-2014

Thunderstorm

English weather is going bananas. Early this morning there was a storm - hurricane wind, pouring rain and hail, I was seriously scared that a tree may fell on our car. Then, when I was leaving for school - it was cold and gloomy. While I was at university the weather seemed like a lost moment from the spring - the sun was shining, no wind whatsoever. And then - it started to hail, again. Furiously. For about 2 minutes before it became sunny and all. What's wrong with you, weather? Are you having problems with multiple personalities or just can't decide which one you prefers the best so you go with all of them in the same day?
More storms are expected the next few days so I'm not really sure how I'm going to survive - I can't really sleep when there is a wind outside. Or for that matter a pouring rain. I really hope that the weather gets better soon. Here's not as bad as in Somerset but it is not pleasant and it makes going to school and back really hard. Most of my classmates don't even bother to come when the weather is so bad.
On a slightly different matter - today was my post Educational Psychologist meeting. It is safe to say that it went well and that I'm entitled for all of the possible support for a dyslectic person. And yes, this is the final statement - I am dyslectic. Forget about all of the "this is not my mother tongue" business. I can't say I'm happy about it but at least I am relieved that it is not just me being sloppy and lazy (that I am, from time to time).
Now, please excuse me, but I'm busy preparing cards for Mr. Boyfriend. I'm going full-time bananas creating funny yet cute cards, drawing deers, rabbits and typewriters. And bikes, he and I can't be without bikes.

You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...