23 February 2014

23-Feb-2014

Come, take a walk on the wild side


Yesterday, when I was working the whole day, the weather was glorious. It was calm, sunny and worm, a little piece of heaven. Of course today, when I had the whole day to spare - it was gloomy, rainy, windy and overall - awful!  What a surprise, right? Just my luck, I guess. However, Mr. Boyfriend came up with the idea of going for a gelato at the best gelateria in town - Boho Gelato. The plan at first was to cycle into town but then the wind go so out of hand that I bailed out. So, both of us, plus the room-mates mounted the car and went for a treat. Oh boy, didn't that ice-cream improve my mood. I had Chocolate&Rose and Cookies&Cream while Mr. Boyfriend chose Sour Cherry and Strawberry, Basil&Black Pepper. I wasn't WOW-ed by the Chocolate&Rose but fell in love with his Sour Cherry - it tasted like a gift from the gods. He, on the other hand, decided that his Strawberry, Basil&Black Pepper tastes more like dinner than gelato but found my Cookies&Cream quite intensive, in the good way. So I guess the tread trip was a success after all. Plus, I got to see the very angry ocean and it's terrifying waves. It almost made me wish I knew how to surf. Maybe this Summer I'll have the opportunity to learn, who knows...

You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...