17 February 2014

17-Feb-2014

Get Lucky

Someone should most definitely forbid the existence of Mondays. After a relaxing Sunday spend in bed Monday comes and hits me in the stomach, leaving me breathless. And not in the good way. But, what one can do? Chin up and deal with the longest most tiring day in the whole week. I think the slogan of my Mondays should be "Business as usual".
Now that I'm back home after 8 hours spend at University, I think I deserve a little something to cheer me up. Remember the recipe for chocolate cookies from few days back? Yes, those super rich, mega intensive, beautifully chocolate cookies. I'm making a double dose later today and instead of 2 XXL cookies I'm making 72 smaller. That's right - 72 - 3 baking trays, 4 rolls of 6 cookies in each. 72 small pieces of happiness!
Piece of advice: If you're making smaller cookies too - bake them on lower temperature for less time. The big ones I baked for 15 minutes on 175C. That means that those will need 10 minutes on 150C if you want them to be nice, soft and chewy.  Now, to the kitchen!

You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...