11 February 2014

11-Feb-2014

The Day He was Finally Free Again



On todays day, 24 years ago, Nelson Mandela leaves the prison where he was held for 27 years. When he left, he spoke to the people waiting for his return. His words weren't words of anger and hatred but were words of love and compassion. A great, great man, truthful and humble. Mr. Mandela has always been inspiration for me and although we have never met - I feel him close to my heart. He is someone to whom I talk to im my mind when I'm feeling down and I need shoulder to cry on. He was and will always be a beautiful voice in my head, the spirit of humbleness and gratefulness in me. A role model. Someone to look up to.

Goodnight, Mr. Mandela. I hope we will meet someday.




You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...