15 February 2014

15-Feb-2014

Here Comes The Weekend

It's Saturday! Doesn't that just sounds nice and relaxing, like a long needed nap after a hard-working week? I was supposed to work this Saturday at the stadium but the game got called off so i got the day off. That means that I have a whole day to spend around with Mr. Boyfriend, helping him fix the car and his bike and just genuinely do stuff together. Later we are invited to the 30th Birthday of one of his friends, so compared with our usual agenda - it's rather busy. I also want to catch on the book I'm reading because seems rather interesting.
Please, excuse my briefness, I promise to make up by showing you pictures of the funny cards I made for Mr. Boyfriend for Valentine's Day. They are hilarious, I promise you!


You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...