27 February 2014

27-Feb-2014

Sleeping Action

I've been feeling really tired lately, even sleeping for 9 hours every night. Today for example I woke up at 11:00am after going to bed at 11:30pm the night before. One would think that this should be more than enough for a healthy, active 20-year-old but no. Around 3 :00pm today I felt so tired that I went straight to bed for a nap. I did not even consider watching a movie to help me fell asleep. I dozed off like a newborn baby. I woke up two and a half hours later thanks to my alarms - the only way to wake up before tomorrow morning.
I've been like that for a while now and I can't seem to get enough sleep no matter how much I sleep. If it wasn't for going to school and working I would've turn my lifestyle to cat-like - eat, sleep, sleep, eat. So far, I've been blaming it on the Spring tiredness that gets me every year but if it doesn't stop soon I'll have to go back to drinking 4 coffees a day. Mr. Boyfriend mocks me that I'm growing and once I'm old I will be wishing to sleep for more than 6 hours in a row.
To be honest, from my current point of view - this will be blessing.


You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...