01 February 2014

1-Feb-2014

Indiana Jones and the Chocolate Cake!

The very first person I met from my university is celebrating his birthday tonight. According to him this is his very first birthday party and he wants it to be great and glorious - so it's a dress up party. I'm not big on dressing up games - most of the time I just mix and match some pieces that I already have in my wardrobe in a way that they resemble a character from a book/movie or that give a general idea of some hero. For example a pair of military trousers, a black tank top and a pair of combat booties did the trick for me as a Rambo-soldier on Halloween. So for tonight I put together white t, denim shirt, olive green chinos, desert boots and a fedora - my Indiana Jones outfit is ready. Oh, and yes, I have an app making the whip sound downloaded on my phone so the costume is done!
As for a present - I decided that nothing will beat a good old-fashioned home-baked chocolate-on-chocolate cake. Made from a scratch. I was thinking of actually sharing the recipe but then I forgot to take pictures while making it and -puf- the idea vanished in a glimpse! I just hope it tastes as good as it looks.


I'm Indiana Jones Tonight!
Good Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cake