24 February 2014

24-Feb-2014

A La Parisienne



Yes, that's right. This is a fashion post! I don't know about you guys but for me this is very exciting!
This morning, while I was dressing up for university, I was thinking about our amazing trip to Paris last winter and how chic and effortless all the women were. This is how the outfit above was born. Now, truth to be told, my initial plan was to upload photos of my original outfit - me wearing my clothes. Well, things didn't go according to plan, what a surprise. While the light was excellent - I lacked a photographer. When I finally was  reunited with my favourite photographer, aka Mr. Boyfriend, we couldn't find appropriate spot for my mini-shoot to take place. And when we finally agreed in place - all the natural light was gone. So, Polyvore is here to save the day!
When in doubt - dress in black. And because yesterday I was pulling off a grunge-like all black outfit, I decided to spice things up with my favourite red flats. Their colour is so vibrant and cheerful that even Grumpy will smile when he see's them. And yes, you just can't go wrong with a trench coat, big black bag, black sunglasses and black jeans. You can't!

You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...