10 February 2014

10-Feb-2014

Welcome to the Mad House

My Mondays are always so busy and noisy that at the end of the day I feel like I fought in the Crimean War. Today wasn't any different - 3 lectures to attend, 2 appointments to meet, 1 promise to be fulfilled and 1 meal to be cooked. However, if we forget about the fact that I forgot my coat outside my lecture theater before I went to my last lecture and I had to leave in the middle of the class to go and pick it up and then re-enter my class, the day went smoothly enough the be called a success.
I have just started a new book today - after I came back from school and talked with my parents for about 1 hour, showered, cooked and ate I decided that is time for a new adventure. I made sure I rested before I started a new book so my conscious is prepared for another great journey! (I finished my previous one yesterday morning) This one comes with great recommendations from people whose opinion I value greatly and whose taste is similar to mine. Besides that it is a Birthday present. When I finish it I'll share my experience while roaming up and down its white pages.
And on Wednesday I'll tell you all about the book I just finished - a book that starts excitingly and ends predictably.

You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...