29 March 2014

29-Mar-2014

Every Me and Every You

If the weather was as nice as it was today during the whole of the year - there would'n be a better place to live than here! And while Mr. Boyfriend went for a 5 hours long bike ride with one of our house-mates, I stayed home and enjoyed the wonderful weather in a more lazy way. I spend the afternoon reading a book while lying in the hammock and drinking ice-cold bear. Ah, this is how one is supposed to live.
Tomorrow some of our friends will be coming over for the first BBQ of the season - it's about time now! One of my friends has gone vegan during lent so I'll be baking vegan cookies for her and if the recipe is successful - I'll share it.
Oh, and I managed to do a headstand (by the wall) all on my own! I'm so happy, can't wait to be stable enough to take a few picture to share it!


You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...