18 March 2014

18-Mar-2014

Final Countdown

I finished writing my essay last night at 3:15am and I'm really satisfied with the result. I know it sounds really bad but I think this is the best academic essay I have ever written! I believe in what I'm saying, I really like the sources I used and I really tried to step up the language that I used. Now let's just hope that my tutor will share my opinion and like it.
This is on the bright side. Otherwise, I'm really tired and I have a seminar and after that a lecture in 20 minutes time. And tomorrow I have to wake up at 7:30 because Mr. Boyfriend is leaving for a meeting in York and I want us to grab a breakfast together before he leaves for the train and I leave for my 9am seminar. 
Ah, first world problems.

You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...