09 March 2014

09-Mar-2014


Spring

The weather lately has been magnificent, nothing like that thunder-and-storm period from a few weeks back. It's been so good that I started going bare-feet and not getting cold within two minutes. Now it takes me around half an hour which is good for the first weeks of March.
Mr. Boyfriend was so overwhelmed with the good weather that he decided to give it a shot to mountain cycling this morning. Two hours later he's still out, so I guess he's still having fun in the mud. Yesterday we went for a road cycling and he got two consecutive flat tires so one of our room-mates had to go and pick him up. Not the best of day but he's just really happy that it's not raining anymore, touch wood. Poor thing can't stand it and get really annoyed and grumpy when he's forced to stay indoors in all times.
And while talking about all things nice and pleasant - I met my bosses at the stadium somewhere in-between "You're Fired!" and "I Quit!". We had some general misunderstanding about should I or should I not take of my ear-rings even if this casing some serious trouble to my ears, e.g bleeding, etc. Also, they constantly reduced the payment and the working conditions were going from bad to worse. That said, I need to start looking for job again because ... well, that's the only alternative there is.


You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...