16 March 2014

16-Mar-2014

Keyboard stories

I lost track of time today, spending the WHOLE day on my laptop and reading, writing, re-reading, re-writing and editing my essay. Hopefully I will manage to finish it tomorrow, so I'll have the whole of Tuesday for any additional alterations and will submit it first thing Wednesday morning. Did I mention how tired I am and that my eyes hurt so much that I want to cry (but this makes them hurt even more). Yes, yes, yes. This time of the term - working your ass-off time.
On the home-front - I' still doing yoga, the only thing that keeps me sane those days. I even managed to convince Mr. Boyfriend to start doing it as well. Did I managed to mention this last bit already? If I did, please, excuse me, I'm tired and I need rest.
Off I go, back to my essay. Party systems, here I come!


You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...