24 March 2014

24-Mar-2014

Dungarees and Comfy Shoes

I've been obsessing over dungarees since last Summer. I simply love how effortless and cool they look in a sweet, tom-boyish way. And they are so easy to wear - all you need is your favorite shirt and a pair of shoes! You can dress them up or down, and the right model can do miracles. So here are some of the models offered by Asos. Unfortunately, not all of them are available in my size and some of them are way too expensive for my budget but otherwise - they are perfection.
And what about those flats? Living in England and cycling everywhere have thought me that comfort and efficiency are number one priorities. And who said that not wearing heels means wearing boring shoes? Just look at those babes, they are perfection in an everyday format. I'm in love with  them, all of them. Maybe I'll choose my favorite pair and I'll celebrate the first days of spring buying them.


1 2 3 4 5 6


1 2 3 4 5 6 



You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...