19 March 2014

19-Mar-2014

Crow

I submitted my essay earlier today! This means that I can have the afternoon for myself and I can watch the cheesiest movie I can think of (read that as The Devil Wears PradaSt. Trininan's, St. Trinian's 2The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones and Wild Child marathon), and probably eating ice-cream in bed.
By the way, Mr. Boyfriend is spending the night in York - this is the first night in England that we are spending apart ever since I live in England (I moved in straight away w/ him). That makes more than 1 year and as you may guess - I'm not trilled about it. Lucky enough for me he's coming back tomorrow evening, so it's just one night. I'm supposed to be able to survive one night without him at home, right?
And I'm really REALLY happy to let you all know that last night, after 2 weeks of doing yoga daily - I managed to do Crow again! I'm super proud of myself and I even asked Mr. Boyfriend to snap a shot, so I have a proof of it.
Well, I'll be going to bed now - I have movies to watch!
Crow!


You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...