14 March 2014

14-Mar-2014

Cliché

We ran out of bread this morning so on my way from school I stopped at the university bakery shop to by buy some. (Un)fortunately they had only one type left - baguettes. It wouldn't be all that funny if I wasn't wearing a trenchcoat and flats, and the only place I could place my baguette - my bike's front basket. Oh, and did I forgot to mention that there was a bouquet of flowers in my basket as well?
While this happen completely unintentionally, I must say that definitely improved my mood and cheered me up. For a moment, when I was cycling down the road, the sun was shining and no one was around to spoil my daydream, I could swear that somehow I was back in Paris. Maybe won't be this Spring but it won't long before I go back in Paris. Piece of me stayed behind when we left was Winter...
So, it kind of felt good to be a cliché...



You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...