22 March 2014

22-Mar-2014

The Princess

I have a new bike!

Last night, when I came back from work, it was waiting for me in the living room. White, lady like, with basket and red ribbon attached to the basket. Mr. Boyfriend bought it for me as a gift for our anniversary. At first I though that he was making fun of me and that it was a joke. I was so so so surprised by the bike. This is one of the most surprisingly romantic and romantically surprising things that he could've done for me. Especially since cycling is such a big part of my life now, thanks to him.
This afternoon we went to mid-town so that I can try the newest member of our family. She's a bit heavier that what I was expecting and the gears a bit harder but otherwise it's great! It moves so nice and smoothly and the brakes, oh, the brakes! They actually stop on the spot! I'm so happy, I'm out of my mind! Kind wait for the Spring weather to come and to take The Princess for a nice long ride by the seaside.
In the meantime, I have to come up with a name for her!
The Princess and I




You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...