15 March 2014

15-Mar-2014

The Art Of Being Busy

I've been trying to work/write the whole of today but to be honest - it's not going great. I'm struggling with the composition of my essay, I'm trying to step-up my (academic) language "game" and I'm trying to follow all of the rules/norms/prerequisites that my tutor has for us. Blah. My brain is now totally melted!
On a slightly jollier matter - we went out with friends last night. We had amaaaazing meal at an Anatolian restaurant downtown, we talked, we laughed and it was great. The owner thought I'm Turkish, which was a first but was kind enough not to look too disappointed when I admitted that just my great-grandfather was Turkey, not me.
And yes, I slept until really late - 11:00am and woke up feeling guilty for missing the whole morning. I should probably set an alarm for 9:30 so I can actually try and finish this essay before I loose my mind. Or maybe is too late for this?


You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...