10 March 2014

10-Mar-2014

Rocky Road

These past few days I experienced something I was completely unprepared for. I was unable to find materials for the topic I was interested in my university library even after a spend few days in profound and extensive research. If I have ever felt horrified - now was the time.
I'm aware it sounds funny and all, but the library have never let me down. I was always able to find at least a little something to help me start my work. A piece of information, that will give me the tools for further research. Until now.
To be honest, I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do and how I'm going to fix this situation. There are only 9 days left until my deadline and I'm still nowhere. I have this great, really interesting idea but my knowledge is not so broad on its own to be able to materialize it without using anything else.
But I'll figure it out somehow...

You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...