12 March 2014

12-Mar-2014

Happy Birthday, Granny

I Adore You!

The kindest, most loyal and lovable person in my life! My heart and my soul-mate. My most favorite story-teller and story-creator. The person from whom I inherited my wanderlust.
My Granny, you know, is this tiny box of love and excitement. She is passionate about everything she does! She has the biggest most loving, loyal and brave heart and the brightest eyes. She is the heart and soul of our family, the glue that makes us so united and in the same time so open to everyone.
Whatever I do she'll be there to support me and guide me. She never interferes or try to change your mind, at least if you look and act like you know what you're doing. She was the first (and for a very long time the only) person from my family who knew about my tattoos and boy, didn't she liked them! My second one is even dedicated to her.
And how she cooks - one of the things I miss the most about being home is eating her amaaaaazing meals. It doesn't mater what time of the day you come home - a pot of deliciousness will be on the stove, ready to welcome you home after your battles with the word outside.
She has a spirit younger than the morning sun. Her brave heart is still dreaming for new places, new tastes, new experiences. She was the first person to say - once you start university  and you manage to accommodate yourself - I'll come to visit! And she will - this Summer she'll check out of her list yet another country - England this time. And her first flight in over than 50 years. How amazing this is?
My dear darling Granny is the most precious thing in my life! I wish with all my heart that she keeps her young, free spirit for as long as possible. And I just hope that she has the patience to wait to meet my children and to get to know them. Not for her, for them - they need her in their life. Everyone need a living inspiration to show then how to live!
Happy Birthday, Granny, my heart, I Adore You!




You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...