13 March 2014

13-Mar-2014

Going Strong

So, I spend the first half of my day applying for jobs and now I plan to spend the second half working on my essay. It's been a busy day, my eyes already hurt quite a bit but this is the situation for the moment. Tomorrow I promised myself that I'll send my applications to few other firms, just in case they are looking for new employees and I should probably drop my CV at the local ALDI (although, I'm not very keen on the last one). I also have set the goal of finishing this essay by Sunday evening, so wish me luck!
Oh, and by the way I'm also going strong on my yoga routine - since last Tuesday I've been able to spend at least 20 minutes every evening to do yoga. The feeling is insanely good and I already feel the positive effects - I sleep better, my posture has improves, I'm less depressed/grumpy and I my mind is generally clearer.
Sorry for the extremely short post but I'm just in a short pre-lunch break before I return to the world of party systems! See you around


You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...