07 January 2014

7-Jan-2014

Dreams for Plans


Just a bit over a week we (my favourite travel companion Mr. Boyfriend and I) came back from a short vacation back home. I'm saying short but in fact was a little over two weeks so it wasn't so short after all. I guess time back at home flies differently. It was so nice to see my family and friends, to have nice long strolls with my parents, to sleep in my own bed, to play with my cat, just to be home. I kind of missed England after all, I just missed being here, I missed cycling and being responsible (well, kind of missed), I missed meals-planning and shopping at busy supermarkets. Well, I'm back here and  ... I want to travel!
Last winter we (Mr. Boyfriend and I) went to Paris for a week and it was a bliss. It was our first (only) vacation only by ourselves, we were free to do whatever we want and it was great. Ever since we came back from Paris I was dreaming for another escape from the gloomy reality. Yes, we did a cross-Bulgarian road-trip followed by a cross-Europe road-trip but it wasn't the same - we were travelling with other people and it was busy and noisy and stressing and so on. It wasn't this nice, personal, spontaneous, chill time that I've been dreaming of.
And I've been dreaming of going to Spain again. It is one of the most amazing places on Earth, it combines everything I like - amazing people, amazing cuisine, amazing weather, amazing history and culture, amazing language. It's the full package! So after a half an hour spend on the web-page of EasyJet  I found a few too-good-to-be-true destinations and any day now I'll start pleading to go at any of them this spring. Wish me luck!

And here are my dream-come-true destinations:
Alicante (22nd April - 1st May) - 50 GBP (return ticket pp)
Barcelona (23d April - 3d may) - 56 GBP (return ticket pp)
Faro /in Portugal/ (27th April - 2nd May) - 54 GBP (return ticket pp)
Palma de Mallorca (28th April - 3d May) - 50 GBP (return ticket pp)
Malaga (28th April - 3d May) - 52 GBP (return ticket pp)




You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...