25 January 2014

25-Jan-2014

Cashmere and Denim

I was planing on sharing my favourite healthy breakfast today but when I cut my avocado in two pieces - it was brown and bad on the inside. It's a pity because it was a nice big one and also - just yesterday when I checked it wasn't ready yet. Oh, well. I guess I'll do it another time.
So, Mr. Boyfriend and I went shopping today. For him, of course. Since I moved in with him, over a year ago, step-by-step I started improving his wardrobe. It's just that he doesn't really care about clothes and how he looks. His style used to be based on putting on the first thing he sees when he wakes in the morning. That, obviously, led to some quite strange combinations and eventually to my inconvenience. I'm proud to announce that now he looks almost stylish. Not "Olivia-Palermo's-Boyfriend" kind of stylish but you know - matching pieces, nice shoes, hats and scarves that look cool and so on. Just the other week we bought him his first cashmere sweater - he's 24 to be 25 and I decided that it's about time. Or it's even late?!
In the meantime I just bought a new denim jacket form eBay. I have always been a fan of all things denim, in particular jeans, shirts and jackets. I already own one but I decided that I'll leave it at home - I can't move all of my things in England, can I?! The new one it's a classical denim jacket - with the most typical buttons and the classic collar. I haven't had one of those since I was a child. Mine back home is more of a biker's jacket and it has a zip instead of buttons. It's a very nice modern update on the classical denim jacket. Let's just hope that the new one (a French Connection one) will fit me.

You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...