03 January 2014

3-Jan-2014

Heart-Shaped Chocolates in a Rainy Day

So, few weeks back, for my 20th Birthday, I received this heart-shaped mould. To be honest, I had no idea if I would ever put it in use since I'm not big on chocolate. However, this morning I woke up in a terrible mood due to pouring rain, horrible wind and a scheduled interview for NI Number. So I decided that this is the right time to lose my chocolate-making "virginity". After half an hour of trying bows and pans that actually match I started the adventure called "Melting chocolate in Water Bath". I must admit that it was quite the adventure - never ending stirring, adding the pieces of chocolate one by one, moving from bigger to smaller and then again to bigger hob, pouring equal amounts of chocolate in all of the holes, moving chocolate from one hole to another. Eventually the chocolate went to the freezer for good 12 hours and this is the result.

Otherwise, England acted so very English today and it rained the whole day, making it close to impossible to cycle to the Jobcentre for my National Insurance Number interview. Good thing there are cars and Mr. Boyfriend was kind enough to give me a lift. I'm one very lucky girl, I guess.






You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...