17 January 2014

17-Jan-2014

Are we there yet?

What was supposed to be a night out with friends turned into a night in. Involving "Project Runaway - All Star Edition", a bag of crisps and little talks. Nothing new under the sun. Girls will be girls.
I was actually really tempted to do a fashion post today but somehow resisted. It was kind of easy, to be honest. Easier that it have ever been - I just got a fashion over-dose while my friend is visiting me. Even I have a limit for obsessing over clothes and shoes. I don't even want to look for boots any more. NO MORE FASHION, please! Let's talk about technology, and war, and guns, and bikes and cars, let's talk about football or even Starcraft. Anything but fashion.
Oh, and may I have a cold beer, please?


You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...