05 January 2014

5-Jan-2014

Lazy Sunday

While I'm in England I don't watch TV and I don't buy newspapers or magazines. I use the Internet as a source for information, entertainment, communication, etc. So when most of the on-line magazines I read decide that they won't bother to post on Sunday I feel like someone stole my treat. It is completely understandable that everyone need a day off, but common guys we all know that there are web clients that will upload a desired article at desired time. Nevermind.
However, I'm equially lazy on Sundays. Sometimes deadlines are imposing hard work even on Sunday but I'm doing my best not to allow this to happen, at least not often. When I was growing up my parents and I always went out for a stroll on Sunday. When I was old enough to make my own going-out plans I would always leave the Sunday free - this is a day dedicated to my family, long strolls and late Sunday lunches, probably even a nap. It is just how things are at home and, to be honest, it is one of the best things. Traditions make families last. I love my family-dedicated Sundays and most likely when I have a family on my own I will make them part of the Lazy Sunday tradition. Well, I suspect that it won't be as charming for them as it would be for me... I'll have to figure this out but it won't be now. Now it's time for a long hot bath. 

Excuse me, I'm going to be lazy.


You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...