11 January 2014

11-Jan-2014

I'm not taking my piercings off

I wish people were able to leave their prejudices at home when they go to work. Unfortunately, they even take more with them.
I went to work today, at the stadium for the 3d time now. And it was all going fine, besides the fact that was freezing there and I wasn't allowed to take one of the blue jackets for the personnel since the bossy lady decided that my black flats are not smart enough. I was probably supposed to wear something completely ugly, who knows. She never said what I'm supposed to wear, what smart shoes are according to her (meanwhile she was running around in the exact black flats as mine).
However, I went to my work-stand - a mobile draft beer selling stand and worked for good 2 hours before she comes to check how's everything going and realises that I have 2 extra earrings on my right ear and 1 on my left. And she asks me to take them off, right there, like it's the easiest, most sanest thing on earth to take your earrings right away. I said I can't, she said I had to leave. I did. And I don't think I'll be coming back ever again. The earrings debate was just the cherry-on-the-top.
Now, excuse me, I need to put my frozen and feeling-less feet in hot water before I stop being able to walk ever again. Bye-bye!



You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...