18 January 2014

18-Jan-2014

Home is where your bike is

So, my friend left today. It rather quite around the house now, and I say this in a good way. I think I had enough girl-time for a while. It was kind of refreshing to have someone around me for the whole of the day but I didn't get to spent too much (read that as ANY) time with Mr. Boyfriend. That's why today after we dropped my friend off at the train station we went for a walk at the city centre, bought him new pair of trousers and a jumper, and eventually ended up having dinner at our friend's place. It was exactly what I wanted and what I needed - some time alone with him. And then back home he fixed his road bike while I was staying around and learning how to fix a bike chain if I had to do so. I actually realized that I grew keen on riding my bike and knowing how to maintain at least its basic needs. I can't imagine now not cycling - home is where my bike is!
Thank you Mr. Boyfriend for introducing me to the healthiest and funniest  way of going places.

You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...