28 January 2014

28-Jan-2014

It's Raining Cats and Dogs and Hail

Don't we all just love English weather? It has been raining ever since Saturday afternoon, rarely stopping. And during the night - occasionally hailing. At least the hail is not big - the size of a half peas, otherwise would've been to bad for the poor dear car. Mr. Boyfriend is being nice enough to drive me to school and back since I'm practically blind when it's raining/snowing. I'm just blinking so much that my eyes are closed in most time. Not fun thing to do while you're cycling. Let's just hope that the rain will give us break any time soon.
On a jollier matter - my denim jacket arrived and it fits perfectly. It's slightly less ... thick than what I anticipated but nevertheless it's a great jacket. Can't wait to wear it with my extremely long black skirt. If Mr. Boyfriend is in good mood some pictures my appear here. If not -well, they won't.
Oh, I better go back to my politics worksheets since I haven't started them just yet and my seminar is tomorrow morning. That means one more lazy dinner with ready-made pasta and easy-peasy sauce form Stana's fast and furious kitchen. There won't be any pictures.

You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...