13 January 2014

13-Jan-2014

Best Smoothie Ever

This is the recipe for my favourite smoothie - thick, delicious, full of energy and good things. I really need something to boost my energy, to brighten my gloomy rainy days and to basically to cheer me up while England is showing it's Englishness at its fullest. Hope you like it as much as I do.

Ingredients:


  • 1 Glass of Milk (semi-skimmed, almond, soy, the choice is all yours)
  • 1 Ripe Banana
  • 1 tbs Peanut Butter
  • 2 tsp Cocoa Powder

How-To:

  1. Cut the banana to chuncks and place it in the blender.
  2. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend together to a smooth drink.
  3. Pour in your favourite glass, add some ice (if you prefer it cold) and enjoy this heaven in a glass!


Chop the Banana
Add the Peanut Butter


Cover with Cocoa Powder
Pour the Milk


Glass Full of Happiness!



You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...