19 January 2014

19-Jan-2014

Know your limits

Mr. Boyfriend took me for a country-side bike-ride today and it was lovely. It's still find it rather hard to adjust the right speed for me, to go up the hills without getting exhausted or at the very least - to totally loose my breath. I'm better now than for example one year ago at this time but never the less I still struggle to do so. However, the weather today was just magnificent - the sun was shining, no wind what so ever and it was even warm. It felt like the spring is almost here. I just hope that it stays like that from now on since I'm back to Uni tomorrow and I don't really anticipate cycling to there while is raining and/or there's wind. We'll see, whatever future brings us.

You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...