01 January 2014

1-Jan-2014

Cheers to new days, new experiences and new years.

Unlike most of my 1st of January so far I did not lay in bed until midday just to to continue being lazy around the house during the whole day. Nor did I  listen to the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra as I have done for the last 16 years. Nope. 2014 started with a long and busy working day, pouring rain and doing things for the first day. Like working at a football stadium, selling food and pouring draft beer (that was harder than it seems). Or like not sitting for 6 straight hours. Stuff like that. Interesting stuff. Now the day feels somewhere between rewarding and exhausting. I'll put my money on rewarding.

In the mean time - And cheers to us! Drink up!









You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...