06 January 2014

6-Jan-2014

Behind the screen

So, I've spent the past few days struggling with picture-editing programs. I'm far away from being a pro at this and I don't know how to work with PhotoShop therefore I've been turning my life into living hell with the kind assistance of PhotoScale and Picasa. The most annoying part is that both programs have exactly one feature that I need that one has and the other don't. I think is about time for me to educate myself and to get to know how to use at least basic PhotoShop. And until this happens I would continue my battle with the easy and not-doing-the-whole-work programs. However, if I have a little bit of luck I might be able show you some of the pictures I've been working on no later than tomorrow. Behold.

You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...