07 October 2014

7-Oct-2014

Thanks God, It's Tuesday!

I know, you can't hear plenty of people to say that, but in my case - oh, boy, it feels so good to be Tuesday! Why? Well, because I had one of the most intensive weekends, EVER!
After school on Friday I went on work and worked for 3 hours, which wasn't that bad at all. Then, Saturday involved the longest walk around Brighton and me, going to work straight away after we came back home from the walk. This time I did a proper shift - 6 hours, until we closed the restaurant at midnight, and I managed to go back home around 1 in the morning. Next was Sunday when I worked for 12 hours - first a full 6 hour shift in the restaurant and then went on to babysit. And then there was Monday, Mr.Boyfriend's birthday, school and intimate candlelight diner at home.
So when I woke up this morning, my only thought was - Thanks God, it's Tuesday! 


You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...