19 October 2014

19-Oct-2014

Juice Me Up!

As I guessed, we haven't stop drinking all kinds of juices for now two days straight. We had fresh orange juice with our breakfast, grapefruit, pomegranate, grapes and tangerine around lunch time and we decided on apple, carrot and orange to go with our diner. It's been amazing, I just can't stop thinking about all these great fruit combinations that we can explore. How about pineapple and raspberries. Or pear, passion fruit and mango, with a dash of coconut milk, for the perfect luscious smoothie! Or maybe coconut milk, spinach, avocado, pineapple, peaches and chia seed for exciting smoothilicious start of the day. Countless opportunities, so many fruits and veggies to be explored, and just one stomach to fill.
I'm thinking about making a list of all the drinks I want to have and incorporating it in my daily diet. Maybe even try and have only juices for diner, for a month. And if that makes me feel as good as I expect it to does, maybe trying to switch to a liquid breakfast as well, green smoothie every morning sounds like a great idea...


You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...