16 October 2014

16-Oct-2014

Life And Work And Other Stories

I've been so busy lately and I'll be so busy this week, that I don't even have time to call my parents and check on them. If everything goes according to plan, I should be able to call them at some point during the weekend, which feels ages away.
I haven't had the opportunity to see and talk with Mr.Boyfriend since Monday night, when we ate out, and I haven't seen or talked with any of my school friends since forever. I literally feel like I have shut myself in the glass prism of Work-Study-Sleep-Work. I'm not moaning that I'm working too much, I'm just tired, that's all. When I get some sleep I'll be a brand new person! That said, now I have to get dressed and leave for work...

You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...