18 October 2014

18-Oct-2014

Fresh Start

Mr.Boyfriend and I bought a juicer! Woo-hoo! I'm so so so excited! I'm thrilled. And it's not just a juicer, it's a whole huge giant juicing station - a citrus press, a centrifugal juicer and a blender. And, wait for it, wait for it, it was just 10 quid. Brand new. It has never been out of its box.How cool is this? Now we can have fresh juice every morning for breakfast and I can prepare myself healthy green smoothies whenever the hunger strikes. Say hello to the world of endless fruit and veg combination, the world where I'm so full of energy that I want to jump, run, cycle, box and do yoga all at once. Yes! I haven't been so excited for an appliance since we bought the sandwich press few months ago. Well, I was just happy then, I'm ECSTATIC now. I can't wait to make juice tomorrow morning! I'll probably be living on juicer from now on!!! Ah, life is good, isn't it!



You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...