28 October 2014

28-Oct-2014

Happy Birthday, Kiddo Cat!

My Soul And In-Law Sister

We don't talk much these days, we're too busy being busy, but my heart and my thought are always with her. She is my soul, a piece of me, closer than blood, loved with more than love. We grew up together, we learnt how to ride bikes together, we went to high-school together, we learnt how to cook together, we are always and beyond forever together. Even when we are hundred of miles apart, don't hear each other very often and can't do all the things we like to do. She's my partner's younger sister, so she's more than a friend. She is, by all means, a sister. She is, as I said, a piece of me.
We don't have too much in common and this is just fine. We don't look alike, we don't shop alike, we don't even like the same books or boys, but that works just fine for us. She's fare more of a fire-starter than I am, but I'm a fare better pacifier than she'll ever be,
I haven't mentioned her before, because she's so special for me that I don't want to share her with anyone. Yet, I'm learning to appreciate her new friends back home, because they are part of her life and she likes them, for better or for worse. I don't mention her here, because she's a private person, and her personal integrity and safety is beyond everything else. Oh, and because just like her elder brother, aka Mr.Boyfriend, she's crazy about personal space and web-security and division of on-line and in-live lives.
I can't say much more about her without sounding cheese and she hates cheese. She's more of an ice cream girl, that's why we're friends. All I can do is wish here all the good in the world, and the strongest of hearts to be hers. With all my love and soul!


this is for forever!





You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...