31 October 2014

31-Oct-2014

This Is Halloween!

Happy Spooky Halloween, everyone! This year, for the first time, I'll be dressing up and trick-or-treating and this is so exciting. In all fairness, it's not me, who'll be trick-or-treating, but instead I'm taking the little munchkins I babysit around theirs and keeping them safe while they collect candy from door to door.
My inspiration for this year's costume is Pippi Longstocking because A) she's a children's classic and B) it's a really really easy costume for me to pull off.  My costume actually consists of things that I already have in my wardrobe and a very specific hair style - pigtails! So, what's in a Pippi Longstocking outfit? Two different pairs of colourful kneehigh socks, denim shorts, stripped shirt and lace-up boots. And that's it. For extra authenticity I'll have freckles on my cheeks and nose painted with my eyebrows pen. And this will be it!

My Inspiration



You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...