20 October 2014

20-Oct-2014

All Things Pretty

I love jewelry and almost always wear a piece or two or few. Or maybe a bit more than a few.
My ears, wrists and neck have seen more styles and fashion statements that I care to admit. Just to name few, in my mid-teen years I'll wear mainly black leather and spikes, the more outrageous the better. I remember clearly having a ring made of snake skin that I used to wear on my pinkie finger, as well as a dog-collar spiked necklace. Ah, the good old days when I looked ridiculous and I loved it. Or maybe the glorious period before that, when I'll don strictly green. I'll resemble a human frog, my green obsession was so uniformal.
Nowadays my jewelry obsession is stronger than ever. I'm constantly looking for a new piece to add to my collection. Nowadays I cherish quality and classic look more than trends and current affiliation. I try to invest in pieces that I'll be able to wear 5 or 10 or even 20 years from now, pieces that are symbol of good taste and knowledge. That's why I love my Elsa Peretti for Tiffany&Co. Open Heart pendant. Or my Morellato time-piece. And that's exactly why I have fallen in love with the Monica Vinader GP Fiji Chain Bracelet, because it's classic and timeless, yet interesting and inspiring. I should probably put it on my Birthday Wish List, I might get lucky and receive it as a gift, who knows...


Monica Vinader GP Fiji Chain Bracelet, from Silverado



You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...