12 October 2014

12-Oct-2014

Sunday Morning

Ever since I was a child i have loved Sundays. I think my Mum is to blame, she always made sure that Sundays felt like a day-long celebration. We'll have something extra special for breakfast, like waffles or home-made cake, then we'll go out to do something together and when we come back home, we'll have a big late lunch, all of us together. Then a nap will be in order before we watch a movie in the evening. Sunday evenings will feel the same way that my Birthday evenings feel, a bitter-sweet taste of a good, glorious day.
However, Mr.Boyfriend's and mine Sundays are not like that, at least not every week. He's attitude toward weekends is slightly different than mine, more work orientated but still we try to make time and spent some time together. At least when I'm not working, because in that case, no matter how much we try, things just tend to not happen.
The plan for today is to go for a walk in town. And when I say walk I mean that I want to go to one or two shops because I'm in desperate need for new leather gloves, since I lost my previous pair last spring. And if in the mean time I manage to find a decent pair of leather shoe boots, that will be perfect. The tricky part is that I have to manage to do all that before Mr.Boyfriend gets bored, hungry and cranky, or he'll be one unhappy tomcat for the rest of the day.




You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...