27 June 2014

27-June-2014

Healthy Almond And Chocolate Mousse


It's a brand new day today! My grandparent left yesterday and I'm still sad, but I have a try-out shift for a bar/waiting staff in one of the best gastro pubs tonight, so there is no time for moaning. As a greater man than me had said - The show MUST go on!
This morning I woke up feeling pretty tired and grumpy, so I decided I'm obligated to have chocolate for breakfast. You know, sanity call! But since my guilty consciousness wouldn't let me go with it, I had to healthyfy my chocolate breakfast. And this is how my almond and chocolate mousse was born. You'll never guess how little is in it! And it's all natural and good for you, I promise it!

Ingredients (for 4 cups):


  • 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
  • 2 tbsp unsweetened natural cocoa powder
  • 4 tsp raw honey
  • 1 tbsp almond butter
  • 2-3 tsp almond milk
  • 1 tbsp chia seeds
  • Sliced almonds for sprinkling

How-To:


  1. Put the avocado in a blender and buzz for few minutes, until light and creamy.
  2. Add the cocoa powder and almond butter and buzz together.
  3. Add the honey and the almond milk, until it reaches the smoothness and the sweetness of your choosing.
  4. Add the chia seeds and stir well.
  5. Pour in glasses and sprinkle with almonds.
  6. Enjoy slightly cooled.

Yum! And it's so healthy!






You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...