18 June 2014

18-June-2014

I'm So Excited!


My grandparents are arriving today! They are flying for the first time in over 30 years and are completely new to the whole secure airport mayhem. Oh, and they don't speak English. I'm rightfully excited and worried but I try to keep myself calm and not panic. It's harder than it seems, trust me!
Other than that, I went to my job inducing meeting in MacDonald's. Did I mention I got the job? Well, I did. So this morning I went to pick-up my two sets of uniform and to sign some papers. It went very nice and smoothly and my first shift will be on 30th of June, at 04:00 pm. Exciting, I'm starting a real, regular job, you know!
And just to make my day even more exciting, my big caring pack from Mum and Dad arrived today - some awesome home-made and traditional Bulgarian  food, few bags full with my summer clothes and my favourite summer sandals. Lovely, isn't it! I was so happy to see it waiting for me in the hall when I came back from McDonald's, that I couldn't wait another second and opened it there and then. Ah, the joy of receiving things!

But I should run now, my grandparent's flight is landing soon and we gotta go and pick them up from the airport!




You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...