26 June 2014

26-June-2014

All Good Things...


...Come to an end. My grandparents left Brighton this morning, very very early. I left them at the airport around 5:00 am and their aircraft successfully took of at 6:25 am, as planned. Few hours later they landed in Sofia, where my parents awaited them. My Mum was happy to have them back home safe and sound. I was happy that they had a nice easy flight. And I'm so glad that they (say) had great time with Mr.Boyfriend and me. They want to come and visit again, so this should be seen as a positive outcome from their trip, right? They also outgrew their fear of big airports, which is awesome, because even I still panic sometimes when I go to the airport.
But I'm sad. The house is quite and empty again. Everyone are at work, everyone is busy. My Granny is no longer walking after me in the kitchen, trying to be of assistance but helplessly being in my way all the time. I'm really really sad. I might not see them for another 6 months, and by this time I would have not seen my parents for a year. Pff, being grow-up is so busy and complicated.

So, if you excuse me, I'll go and cry in my bed for a bit. There is no one home so I won't bother anyone. I'm just sad.





You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...