06 June 2014

6-Jun-2014

I Got The Job!


You may call my first real job interview an absolute success. After spending 8+ hours on an extensive job interview/try-out day, I was offered the job. It's a door-to-door fundraising and apparently is really well paid. Like really well. I haven't told the firm just yet that I can start at the 26th of Jun, when my family leaves, so if they agree on this - I'm going to say "Yes!" to the job offer. If they however can't accept my only condition before pledging my loyalty to them until the 20th of September, then I'll have to refuse the offer and go back on the job market.
To be completely honest I'm not 100% head over hills with this job because involves walking on the streets for 8 straight hours 5 days in a week, and we all know how the English weather is. That said, I think I'll be actually good at what they do and I guess it will be fun when the weather is nice. Oh, and I'll have to buy black trainers to wear everyday to work because my cute shoes from yesterday murdered my feet, Oberyn Martell stile. But at least the money is good, like actually good.

If you excuse me now, I have to go, I have exams coming over and one hell of a headache to deal with...




You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...