03 June 2014

3-Jun-2013

Being So Busy


Today is one hell of a busy day, you guys. I've been running around like some crazy woman since the morning. First thing in the morning I had to assemble my housemate's birthday cake - Black Forrest Cake (more about that tomorrow) and that didn't go entirely smoothly. This cake turn out to be nerve-wracking piece of chocolate and cherry! It's all my fault because I should've allowed myself enough time to make it as attentively as I could, not in a constant fear of being late. Whatever, after that I had to go through few minor details and further reading before I finish studying for my exam tomorrow. That went fine, except for the part where I freaked out because I couldn't fine my notebook with all of my notes. It felt like a major crisis and I was on the edge of crying when I called Mr.Boyfriend to ask him if he knows something about it and he said casually "Oh, yes, it's under the bed. Last night you fell asleep while reading your notes so I put it there.". Well, that was easy. Such an obvious place to put a notebook when my desk is just behind the bed. After finishing with studying I had to dress as formally as I could without looking overdone, to put light make-up (trouble alert) and to cycle in town for a job interview. The time I spend going to there and coming back is several times more than I spend in the interview itself. It's the 1st stage of an interviewing process, you see. So after coming back from there, here I am, having a short time of rest before I head to work, to babysit. And I finish babysitting before 9:30pm - I'm going to a birthday dinner to the said housemate. After this whole thing - we will eat the Black Forest cake and, hopefully, drink some bubbly wine. Because I really need it!

Well, off I go to work, I guess!



You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...