10 June 2014

10-Jun-2014

3 Down, 1 Left Go


So, I just sat my third exam today. The subject was called Making the Familiar Strange, but it translates to human as Discourses in Sociology. That was one of my favourite modules during this school year and I enjoyed both the lectures and the seminars. Especially the seminars, with our amazing and very cool tutor - Lambros. And the lectures, with one of the best teachers that I have ever had the opportunity to meet and study with, James. So yes, you get the picture, I loved the subject and I felt like it gave me such an incredible back knowledge to the most important ideas in Sociology. Ah, it was a joy. Now lets hope that my exam grades will bring me the same joy as the module did.





You can't get lost if you don't know where you're going...